HALLOWEEN 2016! The Scariest Ever!

Hey everybody!

How y'all doing?


  There are two things you must know about me. First I LOVE HALLOWEEN. Second I LOVE HALLOWEEN. I've been in love with this holiday since I started to teach English because in my country we don't celebrate or have Halloween as a holiday. In fact people here think that Halloween is a holiday to praise satan and it is a party to celebrate witches and other evil creatures. Which is sad because we know the true meaning of it but I hope one day it will be included in our culture I'm pretty sure a lot of Brazilians would love that. I certainly would. enough about this let's talk about this years Halloween.

  This is my first Halloween in this school I'm currently working, so I need to step up and leave a good impression and make a statement. Every year I dress up as Jack from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" however this year I planned to do something different, something wicked. Since I saw the play "Wicked" in Brazil I've been drawing ideas to do a male version of the wicked witch of OZ and I did, I bought the make up and watched a hundred make-up tutorials on YouTube, I'll recommend one, I'll leave the video below.



  I couldn't be happier with the outcome even though I had 30 fucking minutes to get ready, paint my body green and do the make-up. It seems humanly impossible but I did it I had to 'cause I was also helping to set up the decorations and helping to organize everything like everybody else was but it was a lot of work for everybody, we were overwhelmed for sure but as it turns out we did a great job and the party was a success, people were saying good things about it and we did what we promised. We said it was going to be scary and it was, to be honest we saw people crying. I don't have many pictures but as son as I get all of them I'll update this post.

I am the one in the back 'cause I'm the tallest and these are my co-workers.
That's all folks!

xoxo,


Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas