My Homemade Cookies Recipe

Hi There,
How's it going?

  These past weeks I've been cooking a lot since I've got so much free time on my hands hence I've decided to share with y'all my favorites. Today I wanna share with you my recipe for homemade cookies, they're easy, fast and a lot of fun to do, Oh they're delicious too. I'll tell ya I've never cooked so much in my entire life like I'm cooking right now. Being home a lot makes me hungry every thirty minutes which is great 'cause I can test a new recipe and on top of it I can be in the kitchen for the most part of the day, my favorite place in the house after my bedroom of course. Let's start, shall we?

 Prep Time 1 hour 30 minutes
 Cook Time 35 minutes
 Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
 Servings 30 large cookies
 Author Douglas Migliassi 
Ingredients:

- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 220ml melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salta
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 yolks
- 200ml chocolate chips, Brazilian nut or any other nut you like. 


  As you can see they're all easy to find and might as well have all of them in your kitchen already. Now we're going to get down to the how to do part of the recipe. Just be careful to follow each step the way it is supposed to be done and you're cookies will come out of the over all delicious and ready to eat.

Instructions:


  • Preheat the over to 180 ºC (356 ºF) before you start getting the ingredients ready. 
  • Prepare 2 big rectangular cake pans by lining the bottoms with parchment paper. Set aside.
  • In a separate medium-size bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
  • In a large bowl put together the white sugar, the sifted brown sugar, the eggs, the yolks and the vanilla extract. Stir until well-combined. Add the melted butter and stir again.
  • With a sieve, slowly sift the content from the medium-sized bowl into the large bowl while mix-handing the mixture. Add the Chocolate chips or the nuts of your preference.
  • Take your cookies dough to the fridge and let it cool out for thirty minutes and take it out.
  • With the help of a tablespoon, make little balls with the dough and knead it.
  • When you're done decorate your cookies with more Chocolate chips/Nuts on the top of them.
  • Take your cookies to the preheated oven and let them bake for about 20 minutes but take a look every 5 minutes. When the edges look darker than the rest of the cookie we know they're ready.
  • When you're done baking put them in a basket and serve with milk for your friends&family I'm sure they'll love.
  Well, this is the end of our recipe. Since I started baking cookies I was "forced" by my family to bake them every week. They love my cookies and I'm pretty sure your cookies will become a success too. You'll be proud of yourself for baking the best cookies in the whole world (Is it too much? Maybe). I hope you enjoyed this!

Thanks for reading.
Bon Appetit!!! 
Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas