Artworks Of The Month: February

Hey everybody! What's up?

   This month was pretty troubled and busy to be honest and I didn't have as much time to work on my art as I wished to. However, I often get some ideas of future artworks the previous month and if I'm lucky to do them all then the following month I plan to do new ones however I was not able to do all the Artworks I planned to. I did only the ones I really wanted to, so here they are.

1. Lady Gaga Holding Her First Oscar:

Lady Gaga’s “Shallow” won best original song at Sunday’s Academy Awards telecast, in a

culmination of what may have been the least suspenseful race of this year’s Oscars. Gaga had performed the tune from “A Star Is Born” as a duet with Bradley Cooper a short time earlier, in a riveting performance that earned a standing ovation.
The award for “Shallow” went to Gaga and co-writers Mark Ronson, Andrew Wyatt and Anthony Rossomando.

“Bradley: there’s not a single person on the planet that could have sung this song with me but you,” said a tearful Gaga. “Thank you for believing in us. … And if you are at home and you’re sitting on your couch, and you are watching this right now, all I have to say is that this is hard work. I’ve worked hard for a long time, and … it’s not about winning. But what it’s about is not giving up. If you have a dream, fight for it. There’s a discipline for passion, and it’s not about how many times you get rejected or you fall down, or you’re beaten. It’s about how many times you stand up, and are brave, and you keep going.”

2. Sarah Paulson From American Horror Story:


Sarah Catharine Paulson (born December 17, 1974) is an American actress, director, and producer. She has received numerous accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award and a Golden Globe Award. In 2017, Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
A native of Tampa, Florida, Paulson was raised there and later in New York City following her parents' divorce. She began her acting career after high school in New York stage productions before starring in the short-lived television series American Gothic (1995–1996) and Jack & Jill (1999–2001). She later appeared in comedy films such as What Women Want (2000) and Down with Love (2003), and drama films such as Path to War (2002) and The Notorious Bettie Page (2005). From 2006 to 2007, she starred as Harriet Hayes in the NBC comedy-drama series Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, for which she received her first Golden Globe Award nomination. In 2008, Paulson starred as Ellen Dolan in the superhero noir film The Spirit.



That's it! I hope you like it...

See you next time!

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas