ARTWORK: Spider-man

Hey you guys! What's up?

  I know it's been a couple of weeks since I've last posted something here but I promise I'll be more committed to this blog as of today. The past month was insane, there's just too much happening however I'll be explaining this in another post. As the title may suggest I'm here to share with you my latest pencil drawing. YAS! Finally, I've been really anxious to share it 'cause it became one of my favorite Artwork I've ever done and before I forget I'll be posting my pencil drawings individually from now on I won't compile all my drawings in one post anymore 'cause truth be told I'm drawing less and less as day goes by. 

Voila


   Firstly Spider-man is my favorite Super Hero and I had a lot of fun doing it because I've been thinking of drawing Super-Heroes for a long time. Secondly to my fellow artists I used Pencils 6B and 4B, mechanical pencil to make the thin lines and details, lots of erasing and a ruler. The hardest thing was drawing it upside down. I hope you like!

Hugs,

Douglas

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas