Meet Flora, My Daughter.

   It's been a week now since she came into my life. Me and my boyfriend decided to get a puppy together, so I searched everywhere for a puppy that we both liked and wanted more than anything (and also fit our budget). I found this couple selling Shih Tzus for a reasonable price so we decided to buy one for us. I negotiated price and a date to pick up our puppy. 

  We got there on a Sunday afternoon right after we left that hostel I talked about here. The couple who were selling arrived there with us. We greeted each other but my mind was focused and I wanted just one thing, to see and choose my daughter,  our daughter.  When she opened the door and a bunch of dogs came running toward us to play with us I got a bit overwhelmed so I wasn't able to connect with any of the puppies. But my partner immediately knew which one we should choose, so I trusted his judgment.  After asking a lot of questions and paying, we left. 

  I wanted to take her straight to the vet to check if everything was okay with her. So we found a 24 hour and  affordable place to take her. She was well treated. Everyone complimented her, us as well for choosing her. Everywhere we took her people stared, asked questions and wanted to touch her. It was a little bit too much for me, but mostly for her, I believe.

  We bought her everything she could ppssibly need and more. After the vet, we took her straight to my house. We decided to raise her here (in my parent's home) until we found ourselves an apartment. A home for her, for us. 

  She's loving, joyful, energetic and has already made a huge impact in my life. Even tough I've had sleeepless nights and I also had to adpt and asjust my entire routine to take care of her, it pays off. It really does. 


Hugs, 

Douglas 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas