Play: Wicked Brazil The Musical

Bonjour, Comment Ça Va?

Ça va très bien, merci.

   Hey you guys, I’ve been taking French lessons for the past 2 weeks and I’m really excited about learning French, about my classes and just the opportunity to get to know a new culture makes me happy, If I wrote something wrong above please forgive me, I’m just a student. But this is not what I want to talk to you about today. Actually I wanna share my experience watching the Brazilian version of the musical from Broadway world widely famous called WICKED soooooo let’s get into it.

  
 My best friend invited me to watch this play on her birthday one month ago unfortunately I couldn’t go for a number of reasons but she did and since then she’s been talking how great and wonderful this play is so I decided to give it a shot. At first I confess I was a little skeptical ‘cause I’m a huge fan of the musical and I actually sing and know all the lyrics so I had my doubts if this play was going to live up to the American one but it absolutely did and the songs sound great in Portuguese and the cast is AMAZING.


  Last Sunday my Bff Amanda and I went to the theater to watch the play, she liked it so much that she wanted to see it again (with me of course). We paid R$ 75,00 for a very good seat but any seat would have made the experience unique, I guarantee. Before entering the room we stopped by the Gift Shop which I don’t recommend doing since the products are overpriced besides that I’m very happy to have given it a shoot ‘cause it was awesome and way better than I expected. To me is as good as the one from Broadway even thought I’ve never seen it in person (I missed my chance when I was in NYC) only on videos from YouTube in which you can get a pretty good look from the story.

  I’m definitely going to see it again, next month tho. During the play I was constantly thinking about the movie and I don’t think I might ever see the story with the same eyes again. I’ve seen “The Wizard of OZ” about a hundred times and I thought this story couldn’t get any better but it does, it really does. I left the theater completely speechless. So for those who haven’t seen “Wicked” yet I highly recommend you to see it whenever you get the chance to be in a city where it is showing. I'll leave the link (HERE) where you can check all the information up.

Talk to u soon!!!

xoxo

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas