Blog: First Post Of 2017!

Hey You Guys!
What's Up?

  This is so exciting! The first post of 2017. WOW! It's been 2 years since I started this personal blog and I couldn't be happier with it 'cause since the beginning I feel like it has been fulfilling its purpose which is sharing my personal experiences mostly me improving as a human being and a professional. I wish I was able to post during the Christmas and New Year's Eve but unfortunately my laptop broke down and I was disconnected of everything for weeks. Today I went to the technical assistance to pick it up and now I'm kinda catching up. Funny thing tough is that last year the same thing happen during this week. LOL The past repeating itself. 


Holidays are very important to me and my family, specially Christmas and New Year's Eve. When I was young we used to travel every year during this week but after me and my siblings grew up my father stopped doing that. Now these special dates are not that fun and exciting as it used to be but we still do some pretty awesome stuff, for instance, we decorate the whole house with Christmas lights, we exchange gifts, we have dinner together, we take lots of pics (Actually I do) and we do the same with New Years with only one exception, we don't exchange gifts. This year was really special because I know that these moments with them will be soon over, because I'm moving out. Thus I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. They didn't get why I was in such a good mood and so excited. - "It's just another Christmas!" - They said but I had my reasons.

  To summarize I'd like to share with you the only resolution that I've got for this year! Determination! This is the only thing I really need to work on and improve. I feel like last year was a wonderful year to me, I accomplished many things and learned a lot from my mistakes and I've built this amazing trust within' myself. I'm for that I'm really proud! Of course I wanna update my blog more frequently and I will, I wanna announce that from now on there will be updates every Sunday. Hope you've enjoyed your time here! 

See ya next time...

Love and Peace,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas