Weekly Update: Adsumus!

Hey Hey Hey
What's Good?

Resultado de imagem para Friends GIFS  MAN, this week was incredible for a number of reasons. Some of these reasons I know very well and some I'm still sort of figuring out. but let's get into them together, shall we?! There comes a time when we start to see our planted seeds growing up and blooming and there's no better feeling when everything start working in your favor 'cause remember those seeds? They were good ones! I'm in a very good relationship with my mind and feelings right now, this past week I did a deep analysis in my own heart without judgment only compassion at first I felt something weird, strong sensations in my body and mind which at some point it was taking over me but being able to sit down in meditation and figure it out  was great and also I found out that I'm more than ready to come back to work and give my best now that I got everything together and I'm pretty focused in what's important to me, I've got a lot of new ideas and things I wanna try this semester with my students (Can't Wait). 

  This weekly update is gonna be real short, I mean, the objective is just to give you a notion of what is happening with my feelings  'cause somehow you can relate to these feelings and what I do to overcome them could help you face yours, I've talked to people who read my blog and most of you share the same worries and anxiety problems that I do and it's great to have this bond with you guys however it's even greater to me 'cause I love to reread the things I write, it's like a therapy really. The name of this week's weekly update is "ADSUMUS" which basically means "Here we are!" and "Present". Finally I couldn't find a word that would best describe how I feel at this moment about everything. I'm present, I'm here, so let's do it! I won't hold myself back this time.

Hugs,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas