Weekly Update: Faith.

Hey You Guys!!!
What's Up?

Resultado de imagem para faith quotes tumblr   If you read my last weekly update you already know that these past weeks have been tough to me, so much going on, I had a lot to think about and also a lot of stuff to get together I still do. This week my faith was renewed and I know that we all have our bad and good moments but this is not it, I feel different, as Elphaba the "bad" witch would say "something has changed within' me, something is not the same". It really is what it feels like but let me tell you how things are so far.

  The beginning of the week was quite calm actually, I started to read a book my mother gave me for my birthday and the topic really got me interested, it's about the corruption scheme in the biggest petroleum company in Brazil, the worldly known "Petrobras", I'm appalled with everything new that I'm discovering about it, I've followed the news in the newspaper and on tv but this book is utterly rich in details, the author inserts you inside the story and I appreciate that big time. I'll do a review about this book once I'm finished. 

Resultado de imagem para lava jato livro
The Book I Started To Read...
  I started to work on personal projects that I've been thinking about for quite some time, mostly about writing a book and preparing a couple of talks to be given during this semester at the school, I got very excited about these projects, I'm current working on concepts for my book once I have more details I'll make a post about it. Good news! I got a scholarship in a prestigious public school in Brazil, I'll be coursing Tourism, I couldn't be happier, It came as a shock to me 'cause I didn't think I got the necessary score to pass but here we are. I'm pretty proud of myself.

  I still have got some days of recess to enjoy, I'm planning to take a little trip to the beach with my family in the end of this week but I'm not sure if this will work 'cause I've got a gig on Sunday hence I don't know if I'll be able to go, I do need though. I feel like the beginning of this year was so troubled that I couldn't enjoy it the way I wanted to but now I'm doing way better. Goals set, mind in the right place and faith renewed, what else should I want? I heard something this week that I intend to take with me in every situation I might face, Janaina Paschoal this law teacher that I'm crazy about said "being brave isn't having no fear, being brave is to be terrified but still do what has to be done" with this sentence I'd like to wish y'all a very good week.

Hugs,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas