Weekly Update: Figuring Things Out!

Hey You Guys!
How is it going?😏

 What does it take to have a good week or a bad week? What elements or things should happen in our day to make us feel satisfied or dissatisfied with the current week? These questions pop up in my head during this week 'cause I felt so caught up inside my own head that at times I thought to myself "Where's all the effort I've been doing to be mindful? Am I doing it right?", " Am I doing enough or Am I just making up excuses so I don't have to do anything about the situation?". I may have found all the answers although there may be others that I might not be prepared to know just yet.



The week started very busy 'cause I had to solve some problems at the bank and I ended up spending some money that I wasn't financially prepared for however the situation was solved and this is what matters anyway. On Tuesday I went down to the university campus to fill up my enrollment forms to this semester and that was great 'cause I was able to be a part of this huge discount they were giving for people who did the payment of the first month in advance hence I got this good deal but then again I had to spend another amount of money that I wasn't planning to. On Wednesday I received the visit of this dear friend and former business partner and it was awesome, we had the opportunity to catch up and she gave me many tips about moving abroad 'cause she's done it many years ago so it was wonderful to have her guidance and to listen to her life experience with the topic.

On Thursday the day started a little weird to me but I decided not to give attention to this feeling, but I knew it was there. I had some money to pick up at the school I work for and also I had some money to deposit in my account so I had a quick lunch and went straight to the school. I got the chance to greet everybody, I confess I was missing those people and that place a lot. I saw my boss and like always we had a great and overwhelming talk about that place. I've got mixed feelings about my relationship with her, I mean I like her but at the same time she trusts me a lot which basically means that she tells me a lot of crap that I don't wanna know, but it was awesome to see her anyway. After I got home that day I've been feeling these weird sensations and right now I'm working on them so I can recognize 'em and do something about it.

I really believe that it doesn't matter what you're going through as long as you keep working hard and take the time to go inside and analyze your feelings you will for sure overcome any challenge that may come up to you so today I want to simply scan the body and mind to process the feelings and if possible set myself free from all this doubt and confusion. Some time ago I learnt a lesson that I'll take with me for life; This Teacher said that we can't see clearly when everything is shook up and if we just give things a little time hopefully they will settle back and we'll be able to see clearly. I've applied that in my everyday life and I could see for myself that it actually works. I'll focus on my practice and work on all those questions I mentioned in the beginning of the post, that's my goal for this upcoming week. 

That's all for now. 

Thanks for reading!
Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas