Weekly Update: OMG

Hi there!
What's going on?

Imagem relacionada
  MAN, what a mother fucking crazy week y'all. We prepare ourselves so much for this moment and when it finally comes we realize we're not ready at all. It could be funny if it wasn't tragic. I mean, if things would work out the way we planned then everything would be just perfect but unfortunately we depend on people whether we like it or not and sometimes when the people you depend on are unprofessional and disorganized you are the one who's gonna suffer with that. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that, my first week at work was not how I've planned in my mind but at least I could keep my sanity intact on the other hand my first week at college was awesome. Some people say that we must make the best of things, I don't believe that, I think that things are fine, just the way they are and at the end of the day it's just a part of the experience, it's not up to us to decided what things we should go through, think about if it was possible though.



Resultado de imagem para Janice OMG GIF  This year is special to me for a variety of reasons and I guess that's why I expect a lot of things and also plan every move that I make in advance, I've come to a point in my life where I want to figure things out for myself and stop listening to people, you know, the best results I've got from choices that I made myself and especially last year proved to me in many occasions that I should trust myself and I've built this incredible confidence, at times it's overwhelming but nothing that any ordinary human might go through, I'm finally accepting things how they are now and also be fine with it. I'm on my journey and I must focus on nothing but  my dreams and goals 'cause you know people will behave the way they want to, you will get hurt no matter what and we can't control shit, once I realized that life got easier, more interesting I must say and the truth is that the only things we should cherish are the ones that make us happy and we gotta reject everything that naturally make us unhappy and it could be a person, a conversation, a place or just thoughts might do it. I'm learning and this week showed me how much I've gotta learn WITH MYSELF.


To finish this weekly update I wanna sum up things with just three words and no one better to say these words than "Janice" - from friends.


Imagem relacionada

Xoxo,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas