Weekly Update: Carnival's Week

Hi, Everybody!
What's Up With You?


  This week was Carnival's week here in Sao Paulo,, which basically means that everyone was either going to a parade or at home ignoring everything related to Carnival and enjoying the holiday to rest and in case you're wondering where do I stand, I'll have to say definitely the second option, in behalf of my people from Brazil I have to explain something before we go any further, not every Brazilian like Carnival or know how to dance to "Samba" to be a hundred percent honest more than half of this country don't give a shit about it. 

Resultado de imagem para Lizzie Velasquez GiF  I used all this spare time to organize a few things that were falling apart in my life, fortunately I was able to do that and many other things. I desperately needed some time off so the timing of this holiday couldn't be better. Yesterday I had a great surprise I found out that I got a scholarship to study Tourism in a great public school and I'm so fucking excited. changing the subject a little bit, I came back to work last Saturday and it was awesome mostly because I realized something very important, I saw that I can only do what I do because my students allow and support me everyday otherwise it'd be impossible to go forward with everything I have to put up to at work and this brought me joy it was definitely an eye opening. 

* Don't forget to check out the last post: MEET LIZZIE VELASQUEZ 

Xoxo,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas