Weekly Update: How Far I'll Go

Hi There!!!
How is it going?



Resultado de imagem para How Far I'll Go Gif  Wow, this year is going by so fast, we're in March already. Many things have happened, some bad some good. A lot of inner changes but also external changes. I feel like I'm at the top of all my capacities, my mind is working really well, I'm doing everything that I put my mind into perfectly, my body is responding to all this busyness the best it can and I'm surprised I haven't got sick yet it's kinda the opposite everyday I feel more active and alive. My plans are on the right track, I'm meeting all my deadlines and most importantly when I feel tired I stop everything that I might be doing to get some rest even if I'm working I go to a calm place and take a fifteen minutes nap. I've been feeling so proud of myself because I'm pretty surprised with the way I'm handling things in my life, I can see how much I've grown and how much I've got to improve, this  path is amazing and the only thing I want is to be always able to look at the bright side of things whatever it might be.
     At my job I'm pretty excited with my groups and my classes, when I tell people I've got the best students they say that I'm kissing their asses, but it's not that. I'm amazed by how interesting they are, in terms of personality, experience and dreams, we share special moments together every week and I couldn't be more excited for this semester. At the backstage things are still pretty much the same, nothing major changed besides the fact that now I'm damn sure of who should I trust in that place. Now I know my friends and who's really there for me and I'm grateful for that on the other hand I'm disappointed because I expected more from some people but I guess the mistake was mine after all... wasn't it?

Thanks for reading!

Hugs,

Douglas Migliassi



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas