Weekly Update: We're All Alright



Hey You Guys!
How Are You Doing?


Resultado de imagem para That 70s show GIFS
We're All Alright!!!
  This past week I've been trying my best to relax and slow down and I guess I've succeed. The first month at work and at the university has been pretty busy and crazy to say the least and I felt unprepared and scared to get out there without knowing what was going to happen but surprisingly I'm all alright I'm not scared anymore or insecure now I feel prepared and excited to get this "party" started. The truth is that I've come to realize that I'm in a countdown and nothing has the power to control me or to bring me down.

  For those who's been following my "weekly updates", you might have noticed that I'm not happy with the company I work for in fact I'm putting up with things because I have to like many of my co-workers do, which weirdly gives me some comfort 'cause I can see I'm not the only one.  This is not easy, having to stay in a place because you have no choice is taking away your free will and it drives you crazy but on a positive note I have been practicing my meditation a lot, it's the only way I found to cope with all of it.

Resultado de imagem para That 70s show GIFS  Fortunately I have a great support system and by that I mean I've got a great family and friends who cheer me up when I need or in some moments they help me put things in a different perspective which often helps I don't think I could make it without them. Somehow dealing with some people has become easier and less painful because as my best friend said "People aren't interested to know how you're doing they just want you to say/do what they expect you to say/do but it doesn't define you it just mean that you're great at what you do". I take this message with me wherever I go. I know it could sound weird but unfortunately it's true, that's the world we live in.

  Understand that things and people are not your job to take care of or control is essential to get the full meaning of life and its purpose. We can't define ourselves based on people's perception of us or criticism, it's a constant journey and learning, as time goes by you will realize things for your self and this is what I believe. I've got big hopes for my life and this is the time to get out there and demand a reward for every crap I had to deal with. It's my turn to get the life I want and deserve so let's work it out. 

Best wishes,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas