Au Revoir



Hi There,
What's up?

  It's been a while, I know. Today I wanna have an open conversation of what's been going on these past months. When I started this blog in 2015 as a Personal Blog I made a commitment with myself that I'd only post my thoughts and opinions about life and also that I'd post at least once a week but as you might have seen I've been absent for the most part of this year up until now and the reason for that is because this year has been the most challenging year of my life for a number of reasons, I've never been under so much pressure like right now I'm being forced to put up to horrible environments and it has been messing with my head. For the ones who know me out there, you know, in the real world, you know what I mean and I hope one day I'd be able to tell you all in my own very special way what I am going through right now and as much as I want I know I can't without exposing people. 

Imagem relacionada  Luckily as always I've found my way back to sanity. So I've tried my best to get my shit together and fight back because I'm not a victim and I haven't done anything wrong but for some reason people like to force this character on you but I refuse to be that kind of person. I know exactly who I am and where I'm heading to however I've met a couple of people who are trying to bring me down by pointing out my weaknesses and as ordinary as it must sound it still matter, we shouldn't be fine with other people's hate towards us. As a spiritual being I wish these people come to their senses in time and realize what is really important in life. 


  Even though I feel a lot better I feel like I need some time to reorganize my thoughts and focus only on what's been hard to put up to for me because otherwise I might do what I should have done a long time ago which is quitting my job but god knows I can't, not at this moment. I shall be free from this in a couple of months but until there I'm hanging in here. I'll take this time to redesign my blog's content and also I've been editing videos for Youtube and in a couple of months I'll be back to announce great news but for now I must say Au Revoir!. 

Thanks for reading,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas