Hi There, I'm back!

Hey,

  It's been a long time, huh? As I promised I'm back. A couple of weeks ago I felt stressed out, depressed and kinda done with everything I had my head working on. Literally. I knew I had to change a lot of things in my life and it wouldn't be easy. Fortunately, I figured out how to do it rather quickly thanks to the amazing supporting system I have so I took the time to heal myself. We often give so much of ourselves to people during the day, (specially if you work with people as I do) that we forget to take our feelings into consideration, in fact, depending on what's going on in your life you're forced to stay strong in a situation where you just want to runaway.
  

  I love what I do however in order to do it I've got to put up with a lotta crap by people which makes the job kinda impossible but it has been for me just a part of a bigger plan, teaching was just a mean to an end. I've got a couple of months left in Brazil, I feel like I just can't fake my discontentment anymore. It's right here, in my face. The problem is that no ones cares but me. Since a very young age I've been conducting my life and trying to turn my sadness into something great, it's all I know, I'm an Artist after all, I was born to do that. I've got pretty good at this but sometimes I miss human connection but I'm talking about the ones we used to have back in the day where we were able to trust without even thinking about it, now things got too complicated. We did that so it's our responsibility to change it back.

  I've come to realize that it is okay to be hurt. To feel down. Things aren't easy. In fact, each disillusion just shows me that I'm closer to the truth. I'm just a step ahead of people in this journey. All I ask of the universe is that I don't lose my ability to see the light in the little moments of life, to illustrate what I'm saying, today I remember being extremely touched by my students kindness with each other during the class, It felt wonderful seeing the seeds I planted growing. I hope we and when I say we I mean human kind I hope we don't lose the ability of realizing the beauty of the world around us. This ability will get us far otherwise living isn't worth anymore.

  I know It might seems contradictory but today I'm not okay but you know what? It's okay! Life's unpredictability is the key to last-longing happiness. At least it's what life has shown me through the years but I'm still learning about this whole human experience stuff, you know. I'm glad to be back.

As always, thanks for reading!

Talk to you later,

Hugs,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas