How I Learned Not Giving A Fuck?

Hey,

  I've always seen myself as a pretty laid back kinda guy however I do feel aggravated when people do certain kind of things like any ordinary human being. Growing up I had many experiences with people trying to take advantage of my "Zen" type of being/living, very often people mistakenly take me as the type of person who is too afraid to speak his mind but I'm quite loud when it comes to things I believe in or/and when I see injustice, I just can't put up with it even if I wanted to, I just have to find a way to offer my support. I used to be that kind who gets beat up at school for helping the group's weirdo. Now that I've grown up I've got different ways to deal with that. I stuck with my "Smart-mouth" nickname though.


Resultado de imagem para Fuck budget  I've been working as an English tutor for quite some time now and people are always asking me how in the hell I stay sane in the midst of all that is happening around me with the lifestyle that I have. The answer is pretty simple (not easily executed though) I don't give a fuck! Okay, let me explain a little bit better, how come not giving a fuck will help me with people's hobby of making my life miserable? I know we have got some people and situations where we are obliged to stand still until it's over, our duties, but what if I tell you that there is a way of choosing what to give a fuck, would you believe me? Well, in fact, there really is. I call it a "FUCK BUDGET", and just to clear the airs I did not invented this term, in fact I learned this awesome tool in THIS TedTalk a couple of months ago and I've been seeing the striking effects it has brought to my life. Let's learn how you can make yours.


Resultado de imagem para Fuck budget  You have got to write down, literally, taking some pages of your journal (if you don't own one you def should) and write the fucks you are forced to give, for instance, putting up to a bossy kinda boss, dealing with a family member or just getting that extra shift at work to please your boss and get that promotion. Everything outside your budget you just ignore, you can't afford them. It's like that really expensive car you want when the one you have is working out just fine. You let it pass because you're saving to buy a house. When I first heard of it I confess I felt I little skeptical but when I sat down and actually wrote all the things that usually used to kill my good mood I saw where I was wasting my energy and it was liberating in a sense 'cause in that moment I knew things were about to change. Eventually it did but you gotta get your ass out there and practice it on a daily basis sometimes you will fail but it doesn't mean you should stop, no keep trying, send new commands to your brain, it will follow.

Thanks for reading,

Xoxo

Douglas Migliassi 
  

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas