WOW, It's been a long time... But I'm back, for good.

Hi there, how y'all doing?

  It's been almost four months since I last posted anything in here and honestly I've checked out from almost everything in my life. I needed some time off, to regather and redesign THE PLAN. (lol) I actually was trying my best to hold on to my goals and it felt utterly overwhelming. Fortunately I was able to literally sit down and recalculate my deadlines to see if I was on the right track and as it turns out I was, right on schedule and what was more interesting to find was that I was truly and fully in synchronization with myself. I was just overwhelmed by life itself.

  I learned that when you're in sync with your life purpose and you're bold enough to pursue your goals no one can touch you. I won't spread everything about my life all around. I'm gonna save my voice and energy to spread the message of love, acceptance, kindness and equality. I'm not denying that sadness and negativity do not exist I'm just not operating from that perspective. I believe that we shall find the balance between our good and bad feelings, as humans we feel them all. whether you want it or not. It was really hard to say goodbye to my students, because I wasn't only saying it to them I was also closing up my career as an English Teacher which brought me a lot of joy and lessons for life. It couldn't end in a better way than the way it did. I felt great packing up my things to leave that school. I knew I did my best everyday and my students recognize that.

  After months of thinking, planning, strategizing, redesigning and diving deep into my feelings I'm slowly taking my life back and sitting on the driver's seat. I finally was able to quit a job that was just driving me mad and holding my life back but I have to say this, I'm appalled by the amount of things I was able to accomplish in my personal and professional life working there (a horrible company that gave me no support to execute my job properly), it's showed me that despite of what life's  may present to you we can always be free and happy. It was also interesting to find out that some people aren't as pleased as you are when things are working out for you, some people expect you to tell unfortunate stories and I learned how to deal with this kind of people.


  I'm still working on a lot of things mainly personal feelings. Learning to be a little selfish is and was something really hard for me, I serve people with my talents I help them, I do not turn my back on them that's not who I am. Although it is not about that, at all. What I mean by learning to be selfish is exclusively taking the time to understand yourself and therefore understand people better. When we take care of ourselves we surely look out for everyone around us. If you don't believe me, try it. Only I can understand utterly and deeply  what has happened in my life this past year with all the concerning I had on my mind and honestly I was aware of that so I didn't let people mess with my head, they tried (Lord knows how they tried) but they didn't succeed.


  I'm excited to see what challenges I'm gonna have to face from now on, I'll keep on improving myself and learning how to be a better person. Everything I've known it's now in the past. I'll open my mind and heart to experience new things and I'll be myself during this process because I know what I want for my life and nothing will bring me down, anymore.

Hugs,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas