My Valentine's Day Dinner 2020


  I know what y’all are thinking, why on earth is he talking about Valentine’s Day on June. Let me explain, I’m currently living in Brazil and in here folks celebrate this day on June 14th instead of February 14th like in the U.S. With that cleared up, shall we move on? Well, I don’t think I’ve said it here before but I’ve been dating this awesome guy for quite some time now however things have been crazy for us with the state of the world right now, meaning, Covid-19 and so on.

  I’ve waited for this moment for months. I planned, dreamed and hoped everything would go according to my plans. Last month I purchased our rings online (because we couldn’t go to the store since they’re all closed) and even though I wanted to make him a surprise I had to tell him that I was planning to buy it ‘cause I needed his ring size, I couldn’t just ask it without giving my intentions away. However, I did say I had no clue when it would arrive since deliveries have been delayed because now people are buying everything online. As they should.

  It felt like the universe was working in our favor one more time. Everything was going according to the plans. We had his house just for us, for the entire weekend. My parents traveled to our country house and I was feeling so good about doing this for him. Truth be told, I’m not the romantic type and I certainly wouldn’t do such an act of love for someone I didn’t care much. This one is special. I always tell him that. I see future when I look in his eyes. Same eyes that look at me as if I was the most precious thing in his life. I couldn’t help but to fall for him. It wasn’t as quickly as it normally happens for normal people but again, I’ve never been the normal type of person and I’m glad I’m with someone who gets that and even appreciate it.

  I’ve never met someone more deserving of love than this guy, of course I know he’s gonna read this and I’m not writing this only for his appreciation, I’m trying to show you guys the capacity that life has to change everything, EVERYTHING in a matter of months. I remember hoping this day would come but I wasn’t ready but to the fair you can never be too ready for something otherwise it won’t ever come. We learn how to cope as it is happening for us. That’s how it has been like. Sometimes I’m really in and sometimes my mind gets me out. But the secret is that, if you’re with an awesome person by your side this person will always know how to bring you back. Far from that inner saboteur that tries to block our blessings in life, just because our brains are terrified of the unknown. Now I say, embrace it, your happiness depends on it. Trust me!

  For our first Valentine’s Day together I decided to do something special, something we both would
remember for the rest of our lives, not only as a couple but as human beings. As I said before, I’ve never met someone more deserving of love and care than this man I now call my boyfriend. I wanted to serve the world for him on plate, since it is impossible, I cooked him Mexican food. LOL. Our rings had arrived the previous week which was the perfect timing. I bought decorations to decorate his bedroom. I printed our pictures since our first date till the last one. Cut out some red hearts to spread on his bed and floor. Set some Christmas lights to set the mood just right.

...And then he comes home earlier than I was expecting… SHIT!

  Of course I told him to leave and comeback the time he was supposed to be there in the first place. So, without seeing anything I was preparing for him, he took a shower, got dressed and left for his friend’s house till I told him to come back. The food was great, it ended up tasting what I was expecting it to taste like. For the entrance I made some Guacamole to be eaten with Nachos. He loved it! As the main course I made some Fajitas and it was delicious. For reals, I’m not just saying it because I was the one who made it. It was! And for dessert we had a Fondue moment with lots of milk chocolate and bananas. We even popped some champagne to celebrate and since he doesn’t drink any alcohol beverages I made sure to buy one that was alcohol-free.  I ended up drinking it all by myself though. LOL

  The night went by perfectly. We ate dinner together, inside his bedroom on his office desk I improvised as a table for our dinner. We talked about us, about life and how our days went.  I know y’all wanna know the naughty stuff, right? Let’s just say the sex was LIT that night. I'll leave a video of the moment he came home and saw what I had done for him. His face is priceless.




That’s all,

Hugs,

Douglas Migliassi

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas