I Adopted a Brother for Flora. Meet Scott

  Actually I think I did it because we both needed something or someone to brighten up our days at this apartment. It felt dark, empty and colorless after all the tragedy that happened in here a couple of weeks ago. Maybe one day I'll be strong enough to share it with the world. but for now I wanna focus on the adoption of my new little daredevil. 

  He is a Siamese Cat and he's very handsome, he's white with a few round grayish/blackish circles spread around his whole body. He's very tiny and I don't think he will grow up to be a big cat. At times he looks like a money walking it's very adorable and dorky at the same time. I've been flirting with the idea of getting a cat for months so I got inside some groups where people advertise stray cats to be adopted or found. However my niece had a friend who found a box of cats on the street and she sent a picture and I knew I had to have him the moment I saw his face amongst the others. 

  I don't know exactly how to explain why I was so drawn to him but I was. So I went down to the pet place where her friend left the cats to be adopted and when the woman opened the cage I knew already which one I wanted from the picture and I just reached out and pulled him out of the cage and held him in my arms and I felt this weird yet awesome feeling of belonging, you know. He was mine and I wanted to take care of him to the best of my abilities. 


  He came into our lives in a very difficult time for me but he has brighten up our days, indeed. Flora adapted to him so well, there's nothing but their playtime and sharing a space to sleep together. Occasionally she gets upset when she's moody but overall they are partners in crime. Because I'm pretty sure they acted together to get a fish out of the fishtank to eat. `Orange` just vanished. Anyway. There are moments in life when you get to think things over and some of them you feel proud others you might regret and some you try to forget as hard as you can. This one is certainly one of the smartest and healthiest thing I could do to me, Flora and our home. 

He belongs with us


Xoxo


Douglas 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas